
It's November 2nd, it means we only have 2 months to accomplish anything we dream about in 2013. This morning I made this math calculation, to see how far I reach my goals this year.
Well, I have 78 dreams, 51 of them have been achieved. Since we have passed 10 months, it is 83% in percentage. Actually I should reach 83% in achieving my dreams, in fact I just reached 65%. But that's really OOOKAY. Maybe I didn't make efforts, or put laziness above anything, or maybe it is just not the right time, or whatsoever.
However I am grateful for all the achievements so far. Altough I left behind 18%, many unexpected things happened. Things outside the dream list. Where I was really kneeling over my feet, express my gratitude to Allah after His Grace is so Great. Alhamdulillah will never be enough.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar