All About Me

Foto saya
Patisserie-enthusiast. Crazy about foods, not boys. Akuntansi Manajerial Politeknik Negeri Batam.

Senin, 28 Oktober 2013

Chicken soup and ginger tea for colds

I'm writing this while laying on my bed. Cold does make me suffer. Really. I'm not complaining, I'm regretting why I can't keep my health in this weather.

So, this is not my worst sick after all. I know how to cure, technically. Chicken soup and ginger tea does help when you catch a cold. I never have ginger tea, but maybe I'll try it later. Based on the internet I've browsed,  chicken soup does help clear nasal clog. Maybe from the chicken broth, I'm not really sure. I tried it and voila! It's just 1-2 hours since I eat chicken soup, and it is true!

So why taking any risks losing your immune system by having lots of medicine? You can just take a rest and eat healthy foods (rich in vitamin C for accelerating healing). Happy tuesday!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar